Thursday, May 5, 2011

How Marvelous You Are.

Today sucked, this week has sucked, and though its a new month this month has sucked.
Last month wasnt any better.
Problems with money, worry and stress. Fights with Paul, sadness, gray days that bled into gray nights that either dragged or ended too quickly.

The one major thing that has helped me hold everything together is my son. His giggle, his smiles, even his whiny moments has brought me out of my darkest moments.

All at once he makes my life harder and so very much easier. He brings me joy, absolute infinite joy that I had never expected.

Finnegan makes people smile wherever we go. People from all walks of life seem completely excited to see him and go out of their way to talk to me about him.
Today I cried, I yelled, I lost my cool, and I fell apart. The only time I smiled was with my son. His giggles and smiles brought the sun out of the clouds and his cries reminded me to be present in the moment.

Its honestly really amazing just how much he has changed me, and change is good.

1 comment:

  1. Finnegan is a great boy, I enjoyed meeting him along with you and glad he brings you so much joy, thats the way it is suppose to be.

    John

    ReplyDelete